All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
The Glen Echo cabin plan offers an extra foot of wall height and plenty of windows for a cabin that will become more like a tiny home. While rustic in style, this cabin's interior can serve as a comfortable living space. The Glen Echo's charming design will make it the perfect guest house.
tap photo for more info
Glen Echo Specifications
- 7/12 (30 degrees)
- 88.5”, may be increased
- 3" on front, 6” on remaining 3 sides
- 2x4 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof trusses (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
Glen Echo Features
- 3’ roof overhang on the front side of the structure – useful for squeezing extra space out of the unit (ie. an 8x12 unit has an 8x15 roof)
- Open interior truss – perfect for storage, naturally occurring storage space above front overhang
- Charming design, customers often refer to it as a “little house”