All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
Backyard Studio Plans
Depending on your choice of siding or accoutrements like shutters and antique hardware, the Canmore home studio can become as individual as you are. The overhanging gable provides shade and shelter, while the porch offers an inviting space to sit back, and relax. The pitched roof allows for extra light and storage space.
tap photo for more info
- 7/12 (30 degrees)
- 97”, may be increased
- 4" overhang with porch on front of structure, 6” on remaining 3 sides
- 2x6 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof rafters (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8" T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- 4’ roof covered porch which is counted in overall dimensions (ie. a 12x12 unit actually has an 8x12 interior and 4x12 porch)
- Naturally-occurring storage loft overtop of porch, open roof trusses provide for added storage space
- Almost any size available