All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
Backyard Studio Plans
The generous overhanging gabled roof provides enough space to set up shop on the porch, and shelters you from any passing country storms. Inside, a spacious interior, creating an environment to inspire. Customize your Cheyenne in our Custom Design Center, and then download your plan instantly.
tap photo for more info
- 10/12 (40 degrees)
- 97”, may be increased
- 4" overhang with porch on front of structure, 6” angled overhang on left and right, no overhang on rear
- 2x6 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof rafters (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- 4’ roof covered porch which is counted in overall dimensions (ie. a 12x20 unit actually has a 12x16 interior and 12x4 porch)
- Naturally-occurring storage loft overtop of porch, open roof trusses provide for added storage space