All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
The Breckenridge cabin plan is a great DIY project that will turn into an all-season tiny home in an instant. The gable roof means extra storage and the large scenic windows provide light for an open and airy feel. Your guests won’t want to leave if they get the chance to stay in this beautiful cabin!
tap photo for more info
- 10/12 (40 degrees)
- 97”, may be increased
- 6” angled overhang (45 degree) on left and right sides, no overhang on front and back
- 2x6 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof rafters (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- Ideal design for those who like the look of the Cheyenne model but don’t want the porch
- Truss is open inside, great for storage and loft area due to steep roof pitch – adding a dormer or dormers help add to the usable loft space