All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
The Canmore line of cabin plans was inspired by the Rocky Mountain mining cabins, with an overhanging roof and practical loft space. Add dormers, thermal doors and windows, or extra wall heights, all in our Custom Plan Center. This cabin is an ideal DIY project that will turn into an inviting living space.
tap photo for more info
- 7/12 (30 degrees)
- 97”, may be increased
- 4" overhang with porch on front of structure, 6” on remaining 3 sides
- 2x6 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof rafters (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8" T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- 4’ roof covered porch which is counted in overall dimensions (ie. a 12x12 unit actually has an 8x12 interior and 4x12 porch)
- Naturally-occurring storage loft overtop of porch, open roof trusses provide for added storage space
- Almost any size available