All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
A cabin that looks like it’s straight out of the Wild West, the Cheyenne is the perfect addition to any cottage. This tiny home features a cozy loft space and a gable roof. While small, this cabin doesn't waste any space. The Cheyenne's timeless design is sure to jazz up your outdoor surroundings.
tap photo for more info
- 10/12 (40 degrees)
- 97”, may be increased
- 4" overhang with porch on front of structure, 6” angled overhang on left and right, no overhang on rear
- 2x6 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof rafters (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- 4’ roof covered porch which is counted in overall dimensions (ie. a 12x20 unit actually has a 12x16 interior and 12x4 porch)
- Naturally-occurring storage loft overtop of porch, open roof trusses provide for added storage space