All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
The Morven Historic Society in New Jersey purchased one of our Telluride cabins to stand in for the original pump house in the restoration of the 18th century Governor’s mansion. The 10:12 pitch roof affords plenty of rafter storage - or it can even be converted to a loft.
tap photo for more info
- 10/12 (40 degrees)
- 88.5”, may be increased
- 6” angled overhang (45 degree) on left and right sides, no overhang on front and back
- 2x4 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof trusses (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- Truss is open inside, great for storage and loft area due to steep roof pitch
- Almost any size available