All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
Garden Shed Plans
The Bar Harbor garden shed plan is inspired by New England design style to create a charming backyard look. This storage building design has a sturdy saltbox style, ready to stand up against whatever mother nature throws at it. Don’t be afraid to get creative and add storm shutters or casement windows.
tap photo for more info
Bar Harbor Specifications
- 6/12 roof pitch (25 degrees)
- 78”, may be increased
- 7” on all four sides
- 2x4 studs
- 2x4 trusses, 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
Bar Harbor Features
- New England design elements with a staggered roofline and pitch
- Exposed roof trusses from outside of building (no soffit/fascia)
- Almost any size available