All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
Garden Shed Plans
The Copper Creek shed plan is a generously proportioned storage option with a pitched gable roof for a roomy feel. Practical and stylish, it’s a DIY project the whole family can get excited about. It's one of our most classic designs, but don’t be afraid to customize it.
tap photo for more info
Copper Creek Specifications
- 10/12 (40 degrees)
- 88.5”, may be increased
- 12” on all four sides
- 2x4 studs
- 2x4, 2x6 or 2x8 trusses, 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
Copper Creek Features
- Steep roof pitch with ample storage space
- Standard dormer to open up the roof and add charm and character
- 12” overhang for a finely detailed architectural design