All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
Garden Shed Plans
If you’re looking for a distinct style, the Melbourne shed plan is the design for you. The curved roof and prominent double doors will bring luxury to your backyard space. Inspired by a 16th century design, this storage building offers simple beauty and practicality.
tap photo for more info
- 12/12 roof pitch (45 degrees)
- 89.5”, may be increased
- 7” on all four sides
- 2x4 studs
- Laminated plywood rafters
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- Curved roof and contemporary style inspired by 16th century architecture, cross between a garden shed and personal hideaway
- Exposed laminated roof rafters and high ceiling clearance
- Almost any size available