All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
Garden Shed Plans
The New Jersey Morven Historic Society needed to restore the Governer’s Estate and actually used the Telluride garden shed plan to replace the original pump house. The high roof and rustic charm of the Telluride shed plan offer up statement style for a DIY project. Find plenty of storage space in the rafters of the high roof design, or convert it to a loft!
tap photo for more info
- 10/12 (40 degrees)
- 88.5”, may be increased
- 6” angled overhang (45 degree) on left and right sides, no overhang on front and back
- 2x4 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof trusses (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- Truss is open inside, great for storage and loft area due to steep roof pitch
- Almost any size available