All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
Simply grand, the San Cristobal gazebo is elegant and spacious, the perfect spot to getaway. This gazebo design features French doors and is fully enclosed for year round use. Open the windows and let the subtle perfumes from your garden breeze in. This is a DIY gazebo you’ll love.
tap photo for more info
San Cristobal Specifications
- 7/12 (30 degrees)
- 76.5” (6’4”), may be increased
- 6” on all five sides, may be increased
- 2x4 studs
- 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof rafters (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
San Cristobal Features
- 5-sided design, ideal for corner placement
- Vaulted and exposed roofing, high ceiling clearance inside unit
- Almost any size available