All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
The Victorian gazebo plan doesn’t lack beautiful detail. With decorative corner braces and an ornate style, this gazebo design brings sophisticated beauty to any outdoor space. It’s a DIY project that breathes charm into your landscape, not to mention a spot for shade!
tap photo for more info
- 8-sided octagonal gazebo
- 7/12 roof pitch
- Features a large two-tiered pagoda
- Ornate spindled railing sections
- Exposed roof trusses and rafters
- Curved spandrel design and decorative corner braces
- Ranges from 8’ diameter to 16’ diameter in plan format
- For those who like the look of the San Cristobal but want an open-air gazebo