All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
Hot Tub Gazebo Plans
The 4-sided, hip roof design creates a cathedral-like overhead with soaring space. Clean lines and restrained architectural details make this great home studio idea comfortable as either garden a studio or small home office. The Sonoma blends into the scenery, rather than obscuring it, making it perfectly tucked away in a corner of your property.
tap photo for more info
- 7/12 (30 degrees)
- 97”, may be increased
- 4’ overhang with porch on front of structure, 6” on remaining 3 sides
- 2x6 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof rafters (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- Vaulted and exposed roofing, high ceiling clearance
- Almost any size available