All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
The Glen Echo is a great choice if you’re in the market for a functional yet leisurely design. The roof overhang provides shade on hot summer afternoons, and shelter on rainy days, all with its own unique charm. This particular design has been outfitted with a custom cupola, flower boxes, and opening windows all the way around, but you can choose from any of our options to create a style that’s all yours. So let’s get to work creating your new Glen Echo!
tap photo for more info
Glen Echo Specifications
- 7/12 (30 degrees)
- 97”, may be increased
- 4" overhang with porch on front of structure, 6” on remaining 3 sides
- 2x6 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof rafters (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
Glen Echo Features
- 3’ roof overhang on the front side of the structure – useful for squeezing extra space out of the unit (ie. an 8x12 unit has an 8x15 roof)
- Open interior truss – perfect for storage, naturally occurring storage space above front overhang
- Charming design, customers often refer to it as a “little house”