All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
The medium pitch of the gable roof and the great dimensions of its size add up to any expectations of a great workshop. With the design of this style the options of adding shutters, overhead doors or even window boxes are yours for the taking, or, leave "as is" for the traditional look. Whatever your workshop idea is, this stylish structure has it all!
tap photo for more info
- 7/12 (30 degrees)
- 100.5”, may be increased
- 12” on all four sides, may be increased
- 2x6 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof rafters (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- Naturally-occurring truss space, ideal for loft and storage space
- 12” standard overhang – great for potlights and/or soffit vents
- Almost any size available