All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
The True North Telluride workshop is the ideal handy man's hideaway for when you need to create, build and store all those tools. With its 10/12 pitch roof, it provides the added bonus of rafter storage. Ideal for those items you need up and out of the way. You also have the flexibility of using just about any finishing detail. Dress it up or keep it simple, the Telluride is a true stunner!
tap photo for more info
- 10/12 (40 degrees)
- 88.5”, may be increased
- 6” angled overhang (45 degree) on left and right sides, no overhang on front and back
- 2x4 studs
- 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, or 2x10 roof trusses (dependant on size of structure and overhang), 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- Truss is open inside. Excellent for storage and loft area due to steep roof pitch
- Almost any size available