All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
Pool House Plans
The Copper Creek pool house plan is a great weekend DIY project. Use it to store pool accessories or give your guests a private place to change. The pitched gable roof gives this pool house design classic appeal; this building will look perfect in any outdoor space.
tap photo for more info
Copper Creek Specifications
- 10/12 (40 degrees)
- 88.5”, may be increased
- 12” on all four sides
- 2x4 studs
- 2x4, 2x6 or 2x8 trusses, 7/16” OSB sheathing
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
Copper Creek Features
- Steep roof pitch with ample storage space
- Standard dormer to open up the roof and add charm and character
- 12” overhang for a finely detailed architectural design