All Building Plans
We have started you off with a selection of some of our favorite True North Plans. Use the filter buttons to find exactly what you are looking for.
Pool House Plans
Be the talk of the neighborhood with the Melbourne pool cabana plan. This weekend DIY project features a quaintly rounded roof, clean lines and a square base. The front center double doors bring grandeur to your outdoor space. Many customers build two side by side for visual impact.
tap photo for more info
- 12/12 roof pitch (45 degrees)
- 89.5”, may be increased
- 7” on all four sides
- 2x4 studs
- Laminated plywood rafters
- 5/8” T&G plywood, 2x4 PT floor joists, 2x6 PT runners
- Curved roof and contemporary style inspired by 16th century architecture, cross between a garden shed and personal hideaway
- Exposed laminated roof rafters and high ceiling clearance
- Almost any size available